Trek to Bhimashankar
July 19 @ 9:45 pm - July 20 @ 6:00 pm
Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a mind-soothing trek to #Bhimashankar via Ganesh ghat route. There are two main trek routes to Bhimashankar – Ganesh ghat and Seeri ghat. Ganesh ghat passes through tranquil forests of Bhimashankar.
Grade: Medium. You need to walk 25kms. It is not a flat trail but uphill and downhill way through forest.
20:00 – Take 20:03 slow local to Karjat from Thane Platform no.3. You can board this train from following station also. Alternatively you can take 19:55 Karjat fast from #CST
21:45 – Reach #Karjat. This is the actual meeting point.
23:30 – Reach Khandas by Jeep. Have Introduction and then settle down.
05:00 – Start #trekking from Ganesh ghat.
08:00 – Take a midpoint break and have breakfast.
09:00 – Start trekking towards Bhimashankar.
11:00 – Reach Bhimashankar and get darshan in the temple. Have Lunch.
12:30 – Start descending back.
14:30 – Take a midpoint break for Tea/snacks and then continue the descend.
17:30 – Reach ganesh ghat and move to Karjat in a jeep and take the next local
20:30 – Reach #Mumbai
Fees: Rs.1100 (Non-refundable)
– Rs.200 for doing registration 10 days before the trip
– Rs.200 per person for a group of 5 or more
– Rs.200 for females having more than 1000 friends on facebook (conditions apply)
– You cannot combine these discounts i.e. max Rs.200.
– Travel from Karjat to base village and back in a Jeep
– Forest entry charges in Bhimashankar region
– Night Accommodation in a village home
– Breakfast and refreshments
– Guidance and expertise charges.
– Tickets till Karjat Station
– #Dinner on Saturday
– Bottled water/cold drinks
– Anything not mentioned in ‘includes’
— Send your advance money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM,
Virtual Address – [email protected]
For payment through Paytm or Tez or PayZapp: 9820285295
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Things to carry:
– Medical and consent form – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– 3 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
– Torches other than mobile
– Sleeping material like roll mat and blankets (it can be left in the base village)
– Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
– Raincoat, bag covers etc.
– We appreciate participants who bring #fruits, juices or dry fruits
– A haversack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed in trek
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/GBk8iZ7oRGV3mqL8CDPJJ1