- This event has passed.
The Incredible Arunachal Trip
March 16 @ 7:00 am - March 24 @ 10:00 am
Dates: 16th March
This trip is not meant for people with motion sickness, nausea, back or knee problem. We will be traveling on rough roads everyday. Moreover you need to get up very early in morning and be ready before 6AM (here sunrise time is 4:30AM)
Arunachal, the land of dawn lit mountains is one of the least explored paradise of India. It shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and is separated from China in the north by the disputed McMahon Line. With more than 60% area under forest cover, it has the most diverse flora and fauna and also known as the Orchid State of India
16:00 – Reach Guwahati and assemble at ISBT (final meeting point). Start traveling in bus
05:30 – Reach Bomdila and board a Jeep for Dirang.
07:30 – Reach Dirang and rest till noon
12:00 – Explore the monastery, hot water spring and Sangti Valley. Overnight at Dirang
06:00 – Start traveling to Tawang. Explore Sela pass, Sela lake and the legendary Jaswant Singh memorial on the way
16:00 – Reach Tawang and rest
Visit Tawang monastery and Buddha Stupa in morning. In afternoon, we will travel to one of the most beautiful village Zemithang.
Spend a relaxing day at Zemithang and enjoy the unique landscapes. We have various options like doing a small trek, visiting nearby monastery, etc.
Travel back to Tawang in morning. Visit the terrifying iron bridge of Chaksham in afternoon. We can visit war memorial in evening if we get time.
Explore Bumla pass, Indo-China border, Sungester lake, PT Tso lake and many other high altitude lakes
Travel to Bomdila early in morning. Board the bus for Guwahati in late afternoon.
Reach Guwahati in morning. You can take flight from Guwahati.
If you want to visit Kaziranga national park on your own then take return flight on Tuesday
You need to pay 50% advance for booking the trip. Remaining amount can be paid in cash during trip.
25% – two weeks prior to trip commencement
50% – within two weeks to trip commencement
– All transportation cost from Guwahati onwards
– All meals and refreshments from Guwahati onwards
– All entry and permit charges at various places
– Inner line permit for Arunachal
– Accommodation on all days during trip
– Travel charges to reach Guwahati
– Any insurance, medical or emergency cost arising due to unforeseen events
– Any rise in cost of food, travel and accommodation due to delay or extension of trip due to unforeseen circumstances
Email – [email protected]
Krishna – 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
— Send your advance money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM
Virtual Address – [email protected]
Things to be carried
– Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– ICard and 3 photocopies of Icard
– Wind proof Jacket and other warm clothes like winter caps, fleece etc.
– Sport shoes or trekking shoes. Extra pair of sleeper or sandal
– Umbrella and bag cover
– At least two personal water bottles all the time during trip
– Personal medical kit, soap, paste etc.
– Carry one small bag to carry necessary things while roaming in daytime. It should ideally fit inside your main luggage
Recommended but not compulsory:
– Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
– One bedsheet (if you are concerned about the hygiene)
– Dry fruits, Energy bars etc.
Transport: Mix of Bus, shared jeeps, reserved jeeps etc.
Accommodation: Hotels and Lodges. Rooms will be allotted depending upon available room size and gender composition of groups – separate for male and female unless requested.
Food: Both veg and non-veg food will be available. Most of the time you will have to eat rice. You are requested to keep healthy food backups like dry fruits, energy bars etc. Kindly avoid carrying junk foods like chips, fried foods, cream biscuits etc.
Drinking and smoking: Strictly prohibited till we visit BumLa Pass. Trip leader’s permission is needed on other days.
Timing: We need to follow “very early to bed and very early to rise”. We won’t wait for you if you are late in morning and you may have to incur extra expenses for your travel
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/GBk8iZ7oRGV3mqL8CDPJJ1