- This event has passed.
Lake-side camping at Karjat
February 16 @ 8:00 pm - February 17 @ 8:45 am
Let’s camp beside a beautiful and large lake and a mountain in backdrop.
– Stay in tented accommodation: 3-4 sharing
– Enjoy #campfire till late night. You can bring JBL and your collection of songs
– Eat unlimited veg and non-veg starters, Dinner at midnight
– Drink unlimited soft drinks
– View #sunrise across mountains
18:20 – Take #Karjat local from #CST-18:21, #Dadar-18:36, #Thane-19:02
20:15 – Reach Karjat. This is the final meeting point. #Travel to campsite in a pre-booked vehicle
21:00 – Reach #campsite. Campsite is 15 mins walk from road. Introduction and allocation of tents
22:00 – Let’s begin the fun with starters, campfire and #masti.
23:30 – #Dinner will be served. We can play some team games like Mafia, Antakshari etc.
06:30 – Watch the sunrise with your loved ones or #friends and get ready for some more fun
07:30 – We can have photo session near the lake
08:30 – Have some delicious and healthy #breakfast.
10:00 – Return to Karjat station and take train back to #Mumbai
Pictures of previous camps:
Fees: Rs.1000 per person
– to be paid in advance
– non -refundable
– Rs.600 extra for new years’ eve (31st Dec)
– Rs.200 discount if you opt to stay without tents or bring your own tents
– Rs.200 discount for group of 5 or more
– Rs.200 for females having more than 1000 friends on facebook (conditions apply)
– You cannot combine these discounts i.e. max Rs.200
– veg and non-veg starters
– veg dinner
– soft drink
– Breakfast and tea
– tents on 3-4 sharing basis
– transport from Karjat Station to campsite and back
– Train tickets to Karjat
– Anything not mentioned above
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
— Send your money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – IDBI, New Panvel
Account no: 1171 0400 008 0556
Account type: Savings
IFSC code – IBKL0000023
For payment through UPI/BHIM
Virtual Address – [email protected]
For payment through Paytm or PayZapp or Tez: 9820285295
Things to carry:
– 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
– Washable plates and glasses
– Your own blanket (or anything you need for a comfortable sleep)
Note on Sleeping material and other stuffs:
We will provide only tents for sleeping. You can carry your own stuffs needed for a comfortable sleep. It won’t be cold and usually none sleeps more than 1-2 hours in a camping night. We suggest you to carry a thin bedsheet or blanket to cover and a mat/chatai to put on ground.
This is a temporary campsite with no construction or facilities nearby. All stuffs like tents, food etc. will be arranged only for the night of camping. So there is a flip side that you won’t get impromptu facilities. But the good point is that it is one of the best place nearby mumbai to enjoy a night below stars and in the serenity of nature. Make your choice wisely.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/GBk8iZ7oRGV3mqL8CDPJJ1